InterDigital (IDCC) Updates Guidance for Q4
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC), a mobile and video technology research and development company, today provided revenue guidance for fourth quarter 2020.
The company expects total fourth quarter 2020 revenue to be between $87 million and $90 million, which includes between $85 million and $88 million of recurring revenue.
The company also expects that in the fourth quarter 2020 it will recognize one-time charges of approximately $10-11 million, primarily related to on-going patent portfolio management. The one-time charges are expected to bring the sequential increase in operating expenses to approximately $15 million. The company had previously stated an expected increase of $5 million operating expenses over third quarter levels, primarily driven by litigation activities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Announces March Net Merchandise Sales
- Citigroup (C) Says it Knows of Another Bank Making Big Payment Error, Even Larger Than Its Revlon Mistake - Bloomberg
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Reports Second Quarter Same Store Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!