InterDigital (IDCC) Issues Guidance for First Quarter 2021
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC), a mobile and video technology research and development company, today provided revenue guidance for first quarter 2021.
The company expects first quarter 2021 total revenue to be between $77 million and $81 million, which includes revenue from one Consumer Electronics license agreement signed during the quarter.
Richard J. Brezski, Chief Financial Officer, InterDigital noted, “We expect our revenue this quarter to exceed our first quarter 2020 revenue of $76.2 million, which highlights the benefits of having a broader and more diverse licensing program.”
This revenue guidance does not include the potential impact of any new patent license, technology solutions or patent sale agreements that may be signed, or any arbitration or dispute resolutions that may occur, during the balance of first quarter 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (ANPC) Reports Record Q1 for Paid CDA-Based Cancer Testing Volume in 2021
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!