Intelligent Living Application Group (ILAG) Announces 5.06M Share IPO at $5/sh
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intelligent Living Application Group (NASDAQ: ILAG) announces 5,060,000 share IPO at $5 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Planet (PL) Announces Closing of Business Combination with dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV (DMYQ)
- IPO for SPAC Crypto 1 Acquisition Corp. (DAOO) Opens at $10.03
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Phase 3 KINECT-HD Study Evaluating Valbenazine for Chorea Associated with Huntington Disease Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!