Integrated Media Technology (IMTE) Announces Registered Direct Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Integrated Media Technology Limited (NASDAQ: IMTE) ("IMTE" or the "Company"), announces today that it has entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement with an accredited investor for the issuance and sale in a registered direct offering of 708,000 ordinary shares of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of US$6.50 per share (the "Cash Offering") totaling US$4,602,000 , which will generate a net cash proceeds of approximately US$4,577,000 after deducting estimated expenses in connection with the offering. The transaction is expected to close on March 25, 2021.
The Company intends to use the net cash proceeds for the further development of its switchable glass, non plated filter and financial research businesses and general working capital.
Mr. Con Unerkov, Chairman of IMTE stated, "This is a positive move to further strengthen the capital base of the Company as the proceeds from the sale of the shares will primarily be used to expand the development of our operations".
The Offering is being made pursuant to the Company's "shelf" Registration Statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333-227741), as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on October 9, 2018 and declared effective by the SEC on October 19, 2018. The Ordinary Shares are being offered only in the United States by the means of a prospectus supplement. The prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the registered direct offering is expected to be filed with the SEC on March 25, 2020. Electronic copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the registered direct offering may be obtained, when available, at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Announces $1 Billion Engine Accessories Distribution Agreement
- Coinbase (COIN) Picks Up Second 'Buy' Rating Into IPO; an 'Extraordinarily Rare Asset,' Says MoffettNathanson