Installed Building Products (IBP) Announces Acquisition of Alpine Construction Services
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Installed Building Products, Inc. (the “Company” or “IBP”) (NYSE: IBP), an industry-leading installer of insulation and complementary building products, announced today the acquisition of Alpine Construction Services, LLC (“Alpine”). Founded in 2015, Alpine is headquartered in Colorado Springs and primarily provides fiberglass and spray foam insulation installation services to residential and multifamily customers.
“With approximately $9.4 million of annual revenue, Alpine is a fast-growing installer that expands our residential and multifamily insulation installation services to the compelling Colorado Springs market,” stated Jeff Edwards, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “To date in 2021, we have acquired approximately $65 million of annual revenues. Acquisitions remain a key component of our growth strategy and we continue to have a robust pipeline of acquisition opportunities across multiple geographies, products, and end markets. On behalf of everyone at Installed Building Products, I would like to welcome Alpine Construction onto our team.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferro Corp. (FOE) to Be Acquired by Prince International Corporation for $22 Per Share in $2.1 Billion All-cash Transaction
- Cytosorbents (CTSO) Secures $1.5M Sequential Phase II SBIR Contract to AdvanceTreatment of Severe Hyperkalemia in Traumatic Injury
- Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!