Instacart (CART) Prices 22M Share IPO at $30/sh
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Maplebear Inc. d/b/a "Instacart" (NASDAQ: CART) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 22,000,000 shares of its common stock, 14,100,000 of which are being sold by Instacart and 7,900,000 of which are being sold by certain selling stockholders, at a public offering price of
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, Barclays, and Citigroup are acting as additional book-running managers, and Baird, JMP Securities (A Citizens Company), LionTree, Oppenheimer & Co., Piper Sandler, SoFi, Stifel, Wedbush Securities, Blaylock Van, LLC, Drexel Hamilton,
A registration statement related to the shares being sold in this offering was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfgang Porsche's wealth nearly halved in 2023 while Musk added $86 billion. Here's why
- Pinstripes and Banyan Acquisition Corp. Announce Effectiveness of Form S-4 Registration Statement
- Capella Granted Killero West Exploration Permit and Provides Update for Maiden Drill Program at Killero East Copper-Gold Target, Northern Finland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Robert W Baird, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!