Inspire Medical Systems (INSP) Announces Proposed Stock Offering
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: INSP) announced today the commencement of a proposed public offering of 1,000,000 shares of its common stock. Inspire also expects to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 150,000 shares of its common stock to cover sales by the underwriter in the initial offering of the shares or in the open market. All of the shares in the proposed offering are to be sold by Inspire.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the proposed offering.
The securities described above are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3, including a base prospectus, which was previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on April 13, 2020. This offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus which forms a part of the effective shelf registration statement.
A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering (including the accompanying base prospectus) will be filed with the SEC and will be available free of charge on the SEC’s website located at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement may also be obtained, when available, from Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, or by telephone: (866) 471-2526, facsimile: (212) 902-9316 or via email: [email protected].
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Starts Coinbase (COIN) at Underweight, Sees 15% Downside Risk
- Bluescape Clean Fuels to Go Public via Merger with CENAQ Energy Corp (CENQ)
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Lowers Q3 Guidance, Announces New EVP and CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, S3, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!