Inspira Technologies (IINN) Listed FDA Class I 510(k) Exempt component of the ART system
- Wall St slides as growth stocks rally wanes; Target slumps
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inspira Technologies OXY B.H.N. Ltd. (NASDAQ: IINN) (NASDAQ: IINNW), a groundbreaking respiratory support technology company, announced today that has listed a component of its ART and ECLS systems on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Class I 510(k) exempt list.
The component is intended to reduce the potential complications associated with jugular vein cannula movement, occurring during a change of a patient's posture in bed and/or during transportation. The component can also be potentially utilized in the treatment of thousands of patients being treated each year by Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO). This component is expected to allow the medical staff a safer mobilization for the awake cannulated patients within and between hospitals and medical centers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Shares Jump on FDA Deal to Restart Michigan Baby Formula Plant in as Little as 2 Weeks
- Cabaletta Bio (CABA) Presents Updated Interim Data DesCAARTes Phase 1 Trial
- Tenax Therapeutics (TENX) Announces $8 Million PIPE Offering Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Related EntitiesFDA, F1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!