Insperity (NSP) Announces Strategic Collaboration with Salesforce (CRM)
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP), a leading provider of human resources and business performance solutions for America’s best businesses, today announced it is partnering with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, to digitally transform its business.
“This is a very important step in taking our best-of-class platform to the next level and will continue our legacy of being the industry leader,” said A. Steve Arizpe, Insperity president and chief operating officer. “Establishing a 360-degree view of client data through analytic insights advances Insperity’s client-for-life strategy.”
The benefits from this strategic collaboration include maximizing marketing campaigns, optimizing customer acquisition and retention, and enhancing productivity.
“It is more important than ever to have a single view of customers in today’s work-from-anywhere world,” said Andy Kofoid, President, North America Sales, Salesforce. “We are proud to partner with Insperity as they continue to grow and deliver enhanced experiences to their customers.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance New York Municipal Income Trust (EVY) Reports Board Approval of Plan of Liquidation and Termination
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) Provides First Quarter Update and Announces Revised 2021 Guidance
- Energy Transfer (ET) Announces Receipt of Consents to Acquisition of Enable Midstream (ENBL) from Majority Unitholders