Inseego Corp. (INSG) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Q1 EPS Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ: INSG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.04 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.69 million.
“We ended 2018 with a very strong fourth-quarter performance, including outstanding top- and bottom-line growth, and expanded our customer base in North America and worldwide,” said Dan Mondor, Chairman and CEO of Inseego. “We believe that the combination of our market-leading gigabit 4G LTE and 5G NR innovation and positive industry dynamics will enable us to further extend our leadership position in 2019 and beyond.”
Inseego Corp. sees Q1 2019 revenue of $45-50 million, versus the consensus of $51.63 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inseego Corp. (INSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Reports Q3 Revenues of EUR164.8M
- Macy's (M) Tops Q1 EPS by 80c, Raises FY Guidance
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!