Inseego Corp. (INSG) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY19 Revenue Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ: INSG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.11 million.
- Revenue of $55.9 million, at the high end of guidance, up 15.1% sequentially and 13.9% year-over-year
- Non-GAAP net loss of $0.03 per share.
- Accelerating investments to drive growth of the global 5G business
“We solidified our leadership position with another industry-first milestone, the launch of our new 5G NR mobile broadband hotspot with Verizon,” said Chairman and CEO Dan Mondor. “The global 5G opportunity pipeline is expanding rapidly and we’re increasing investments in product development and sales and marketing to capitalize on this extraordinary window of opportunity.”
Inseego Corp. sees Q3 2019 revenue of $58-62 million, versus the consensus of $58.58 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inseego Corp. (INSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bio-key International, Inc. (BKYI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Ever-Glory (EVK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.08 on Revenues of $70.8M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!