Inpixon (INPX) Enters into Definitive Merger Agreement with XTI Aircraft Company
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Inpixon® (Nasdaq: INPX), a leading provider of real-time location systems ("RTLS"), today announced it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with XTI Aircraft Company ("XTI"), an aviation company developing the TriFan 600, a fixed-wing, vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft. The enterprise value of XTI was ascertained by an independent financial advisory firm to be within the range of
 Based on a valuation analysis performed by an independent financial advisory firm in connection with that firm's rendering of an opinion to Inpixon's board of directors with respect to the fairness of the transaction to Inpixon shareholders. A summary of the valuation methodologies used and copy of the opinion will be included in Inpixon's registration statement on Form S-4 to be filed in connection with the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Uber, Spotify and more
- Five9 (FIVN) Said to Weigh Sale Two Years After Failed Zoom (ZM) Deal - Bloomberg
- Edgio (EGIO) Announces New Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Maxim Group, Chardan Capital Markets, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!