Inotiv (NOTV) Announces Select Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for Q2
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inotiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: NOTV) (the “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Inotiv”), a leading contract research organization specializing in nonclinical and analytical drug discovery and development services, today announced select preliminary unaudited financial results for the second quarter and six months ended March 31, 2021.
The Company expects to report:
- Total revenue of between $18.5 million and $18.8 million for the second quarter ended March 31, 2021, a year over year increase of 16.6% at the midpoint of the range.
- Total revenue of between $36.3 million and $36.6 million for the six months ended March 31, 2021, a year over year increase of 26.1% at the midpoint of the range.
- For its services business, a book-to-bill ratio of approximately 1.5x for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and approximately 1.3x for the six months ended March 31, 2021.
- Backlog of $53.9 million as of March 31, 2021, compared to $45.3 million as of December 31, 2020.
Inotiv’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Robert Leasure, Jr., commented, “We reported strong preliminary second quarter revenue combined with a robust preliminary book-to-bill ratio and quarter-ending backlog, positioning us for continuing growth in the second half of fiscal 2021. In the coming days, we look forward to sharing our full financial results for the second quarter and providing an update on our previously announced agreements to purchase HistoTox Labs, Inc. and Bolder BioPATH, Inc.”
The Company will announce the date and time of its second quarter fiscal 2021 financial results conference call in a separate press release.
These total revenue amounts and the book-to-bill ratio and backlog information are preliminary, have not been audited and are subject to change in connection with the completion of our financial statements for the three and six months ended March 31, 2021. In addition, our independent registered public accounting firm does not express an opinion or any other form of assurance with respect thereto. The preliminary figures may differ materially from the actual results that will be reflected in the Company’s financial statements when they are completed and publicly disclosed. Accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on this information. Additional information and disclosures would be required for a more complete understanding of our financial position and results of operations as of, and for the period ended on, March 31, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paysign, Inc. (PAYS) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Lemonade (LMND) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!