InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) COO and CFO Resign
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE: IHT) disclosed in an SEC filing:
Effective June 14, 2018, James Wirth, founder of InnSuites hotels and Chairman and CEO of InnSuites Hospitality Trust (the “Trust”) was elected by the Board of Trustees to serve in the additional position as President of the Trust. Mr. Wirth replaces Pamela Barnhill, who resigned as President and COO of the Trust effective June 14,2018. James Wirth has been active in the development and growth of the Innsuites hotel system and related entities since 1980.
On June 14, 2018, the Board of Trustees of the Trust promoted Craig Miller to the position of its Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”), following the resignation of Adam B. Remis from that position. Mr. Miller is 64 years old, and previously served as Director of Finance of the Trust until becoming CFO.
For more than five years prior to joining the Trust in May 2018, Mr. Miller was Managing Member of Southwest CFO Services LLC; providing interim and fractional CFO services, as well as financial and operational consulting, to a variety of businesses. He has over 30 years of experience in finance, accounting, enterprise resources planning and tax. Mr. Miller holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from Santa Clara university, and Masters’ degrees in Business Administration and Accounting and Financial Management from Keller Graduate School of Management. He has served as a mentor to Arizona State University’s Entrepreneurship and innovation programs since 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kredivo Announces Plans to Become Publicly Traded Company via Merger with VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II (VPCB)
- Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Announces CFO Transition and Reaffirms Q2 and FY22 Guidance
- Paltalk, Inc. (PALT) Announced 1.16M IPO at $3/sh and Nasdaq Uplisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!