Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Announces Secondary Offering of 14.9M Shares of Common Stock
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE: IR) (“Ingersoll Rand”) announced that KKR Renaissance Aggregator L.P. (the “Selling Stockholder”) intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 14,924,081 shares of common stock of Ingersoll Rand pursuant to a registration statement filed by Ingersoll Rand with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). No shares are being sold by Ingersoll Rand. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from this offering.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as the underwriters for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC and has become effective. This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Local Bounti to Go Public in $1.1B SPAC Deal via Leo Holdings III Corp. (LIII)
- Capstone Green Energy (CGRN) Enters into Agreement to Sell 952K Shares at $5.25/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!