Infusystem (INFU) has acquired FilAMed
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: INFU), (“InfuSystem” or the “Company), a leading national health care service provider, facilitating outpatient care for durable medical equipment manufacturers and health care providers, today announced it has acquired FilAMed, a privately held biomedical services company, based in Bakersfield, CA. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Richard DiIorio, chief executive officer of InfuSystem, said, “We are pleased with the synergistic acquisition of FilAMed, as we execute on our strategic growth initiative to grow our two operating platforms – Integrated Therapy Services (ITS) and Durable Medical Equipment Services (DME). The addition of FilAMed broadens and enhances our scope of biomedical services within our DME platform and provides us the opportunity to enter the acute care market. Our customers will benefit from a broader range of services including compression devices, defibrillators, electrosurgical units (ESU), and patient monitors. We welcome FilAMed’s employees and customers to InfuSystem and look forward to a seamless integration with uninterrupted customer service.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Installed Building Products (IBP) Announces Acquisition of Alpine Construction Services
- J2 Global (JCOM) to Separate Into Two Leading Publicly Traded Companies
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Adds Oded Gera to Board