Industrial Human Capital, Inc. (AXHU) Announces 25M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Industrial Human Capital, Inc. (NYSE: AXHU) announces 25,000,000 unit IPO at $10 per unit. Each unit consists of one share of our common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant.
Industrial Human Capital, Inc. is a newly organized blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
A.G.P. will serve as sole underwriter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Oak Crestview Climate Acquisition Corp. (LOCC.U) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Oppenheimer Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Outperform
- Inflection Point Acquisition Corp. (IPAXU) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!