India Globalization (IGC) Reports Prelim Results from Phase 1 Trial of IGC-AD1 for Alzheimer’s Patients
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
India Globalization Capital, Inc. (NYSE American: IGC) today announces preliminary results for its exploratory endpoints from its Phase 1 IGC-AD1 clinical trial. IGC-AD1 is a proprietary cannabis-based investigational new drug candidate for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. The Phase 1 clinical trial provided valuable insights on Pharmacokinetics (PK) and genotyping that will be essential in determining optimal dosing moving into subsequent trials, subject to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval.
The clinical trial results were submitted in the Clinical/Statistical Report (“CSR”) filed with the FDA on December 1, 2021. In addition, as previously disclosed, data from the secondary endpoints, neuropsychiatric symptoms in Alzheimer’s patients, and other relevant data are available on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on December 2, 2021.
Alzheimer’s disease impacts about 50 million people worldwide, and approximately 66% are women (alz.org). Unfortunately, there is no cure for Alzheimer’s and no FDA-approved pharmaceuticals to treat many of the symptoms, including agitation, in Alzheimer’s.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Submits Request for EUA to FDA for Linea 2.0 COVID-19 Assay and Linea™ Unsupervised At-Home Sample Collection Kit
- IHS Markit (INFO) Reports Q4 Revenue of $1.176B, Adjusted EPS of $0.85
- Omnichannel Acquisition Corp (OCA) and Kin Insurance Exceed 2021 Goal for Total Managed Premium, Report 320% YoY Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!