InMode Ltd. (INMD) Expects Q1 Revenue Between $65.0-$65.4M, EPS Between $0.65-$0.67
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
InMode Ltd. (Nasdaq: INMD), a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies, announced today that it expects to release its financial results for the first quarter 2021 before the Nasdaq market opens on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
InMode is currently finalizing its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. While complete financial information and operating data are not yet available, set forth below are certain preliminary results of InMode's financial results for such period, subject to final adjustments and other developments that may arise between now and the time such financial results are finalized. Based on preliminary results, management expects:
- Revenue for the first quarter of 2021 in the range of $65.0 million to $65.4 million
- Non-GAAP earnings1 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2021 in the range of $0.65 to $0.67
- Non-GAAP gross margin for the full year of 2021 in the range of 84% to 86%
(*Consensus sees Q1 EPS of $0.46 on revenue of $51.1 million)
Members of InMode's management team will host a conference call to discuss the first quarter 2021 financial results on May 5, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The presenters include Moshe Mizrahy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Dr. Michael Kreindel, co-founder and Chief Technology Officer; Yair Malca, Chief Financial Officer; Shakil Lakhani, President of North America; and Dr. Spero Theodorou, Chief Medical Officer.
The Company encourages participants to pre-register for the conference call using the following link: https://dpregister.com/sreg/10153792/e5af7c2dc0. Callers will receive a unique dial-in upon registration, which enables immediate access on the day of the call. Participants may pre-register at any time, including up to and after the call start time.
For callers that opt out of pre-registration, please dial one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin by placing your call 10 minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free number, please try the international dial-in number.
U.S. Toll-Free: 1-833-316-0562Israel Toll-Free: 1-80-921-2373International: 1-412-317-5736
8:30 a.m. Eastern Time5:30 a.m. Pacific Time3:30 p.m. Israel Time
The conference call will also be webcast live from a link on InMode's website at https://inmodemd.com/investors/events-presentations/. A replay of the conference call will be available from May 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time to May 19, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. To access the replay, please dial one of the following numbers:
Replay U.S. TOLL-FREE: 1-877-344-7529Replay Canada TOLL-FREE: 855-669-9658Replay TOLL/INTERNATIONAL: 1-412-317-0088Replay Pin Number: 10153792
A replay will also be available for 90 days on InMode's website at: https://inmodemd.com/investors/events-presentations/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $284 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!