InMode (INMD) Files ITC Complaint Against ILOODA and its U.S. Distributor, Cutera
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
InMode Ltd. (Nasdaq: INMD), a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies, has filed a complaint with the United States International Trade Commission ("ITC") alleging ILOODA's SecretRF fractional radio frequency ("RF") microneedling system, distributed in the United States by Cutera, Inc., infringes U.S. Patent No. 10,799,285. Additionally, InMode requested that the ITC initiates an investigation into ILOODA's infringing imports and issue an exclusion order to bar importation of SecretRF.
"As a disrupter in medical aesthetic devices, InMode has committed significant research and development resources to the development of its differentiated RF technologies," InMode's Chief Technology Officer, Dr. Michael Kreindel, commented. "Those efforts have led to an ever-expanding intellectual property (IP) portfolio, a fundamental component of InMode's strategic plan to grow shareholder value. InMode will continue to develop efficacious minimally invasive and hands-free treatments using its patented technology and plans to vigorously defend its IP."
Since its inception, InMode has worked tirelessly to develop state-of-the-art electro-surgical bi-polar radiofrequency devices, bringing breakthrough aesthetic and wellness procedures to the market for the face, body, and skin. Through its ongoing commitment to research and development, InMode has become an innovative leader and has pioneered full body fractional RF technology through the commercialization of the Morpheus8 Subdermal Adipose Remodeling (SARD) device.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveRamp (RAMP) Announces Omar Tawakol to Board
- Hoth Therapeutics Inc. (HOTH) Begins First in Human Clinical Trial for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis with BioLexa
- MyMD Pharmaceuticals (MYMD) Announces Issuance of Allowance from United States Patent and Trademark Office for Synthetic Cannabinoid Compounds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!