InMed Pharmaceuticals (INM) Announces $4.5 Million Private Placement
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. ("InMed" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: INM) (TSX: IN), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing medications targeting diseases with high unmet medical need and leading the clinical development of cannabinol ("CBN"), today announced today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with certain institutional investors to raise aggregate gross proceeds of approximately US$4.5 million at a price of US$4.25 per unit in a private placement of its equity securities. Each unit consists of one common share and 0.66 of a warrant to purchase one common share. Each whole warrant has an exercise price of US$4.85 per share, is exercisable six months following issuance and has a term of five and one half years following issuance. After the placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company, the Company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately US$4.0 million. The offering is expected to close on or about February 12, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions and Toronto Stock Exchange and Nasdaq approval.
InMed intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital purposes.
Roth Capital Partners acted as exclusive placement agent for the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vascular Biogenics (VBLT) Prices Public Offering of Ordinary Shares and Pre-Funded Warrants
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $90 at Roth Capital, Following Preliminary Earnings
- Rice Acquisition Corp. (RICE) to Combine Aria Energy and Archaea Energy into the Industry-Leading Renewable Natural Gas Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!