Imprivata (IMPR) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imprivata® (NYSE: IMPR) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Imprivata shareholders are entitled to receive $19.25 in cash for each share of Imprivata common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on July 13, 2016 and received approval from Imprivata shareholders on September 14, 2016. As a result of the completion of the transaction, shares of Imprivata common stock were removed from listing on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), with trading in Imprivata shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Barclays served as exclusive financial advisor to Imprivata, and Goodwin Procter LLP served as its legal advisor. Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as legal advisor to Thoma Bravo, and Silicon Valley Bank arranged the transaction’s debt financing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) to Merge With Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) in Transaction Valued at $2B
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Confirms Deal to Acquire GreenSky (GSKY) for $2.24 Billion in All-Stock Transaction
- Pagaya Technologies to Become Publicly Traded Company Through Combination With EJF Acquisition Corp. (EJFA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!