Impinj (PI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Impinj (NASDAQ: PI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.15), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.9 million.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Summary
- Revenue of $36.4 million
- GAAP gross margin of 47.8%; non-GAAP gross margin of 50.4%
- GAAP net loss of $15.7 million, or loss of $0.68 per diluted share using 23.2 million shares
- Adjusted EBITDA loss of $3.1 million
- Non-GAAP net loss of $3.5 million, or loss of $0.15 per diluted share using 23.2 million shares
“Our fourth-quarter results capped a strong close to a turbulent year,” said Chris Diorio, Impinj co-founder and CEO. “Despite the Covid-19 headwinds, Impinj exited 2020 having invested in our opportunity, introducing two new product families, achieving significant end-user success milestones and solidifying our structural advantage.”
Impinj sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.15)-($0.08), versus the consensus of ($0.28). Impinj sees Q1 2021 revenue of $41-43 million, versus the consensus of $31.36 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Impinj (PI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Regeneron (REGN) Announces NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Strongly Recommend Use of REGEN-COV in Outpatients at High Risk of Clinical Progression
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!