Immunocore Holdings plc (IMCR) Prices 9.35M ADS Upsized IPO at $26/ADS
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Immunocore Holdings plc (NASDAQ: IMCR), a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of T cell receptor (TCR) bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infectious and autoimmune disease, today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering in the United States of 9,935,896 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) representing 9,935,896 ordinary shares at an initial public offering price of $26.00 per ADS, for total gross proceeds of approximately $258.3 million. All ADSs sold in the offering were offered by Immunocore. The ADSs are expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on February 5, 2021 under the ticker symbol “IMCR.” In addition, Immunocore has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,490,384 ADSs at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about February 9, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Jefferies LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities became effective on February 4, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH) Announces Proposed 38.236M Share IPO at $16-$18/Sh
- Infobird Co., Ltd (IFBD) Prices 6.25M Share IPO at $4/Sh
- Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Announces $750M Proposed Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!