Immunocore Holdings plc (IMCR) Prices 9.35M ADS Upsized IPO at $26/ADS
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immunocore Holdings plc (NASDAQ: IMCR), a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of T cell receptor (TCR) bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infectious and autoimmune disease, today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering in the United States of 9,935,896 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) representing 9,935,896 ordinary shares at an initial public offering price of $26.00 per ADS, for total gross proceeds of approximately $258.3 million. All ADSs sold in the offering were offered by Immunocore. The ADSs are expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on February 5, 2021 under the ticker symbol “IMCR.” In addition, Immunocore has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,490,384 ADSs at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about February 9, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Jefferies LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities became effective on February 4, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agilon Health Inc. (AGL) IPO Opens 23% Higher
- IPO for Esports Technologies (EBET) Surges on Debut
- Esports Technologies, Inc. (EBET) Prices 2.4M Share IPO at $6/Sh