Immersion (IMMR) Announces Preliminary Results for Q4
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ: IMMR), the leading developer and provider of technologies for haptics, announced today preliminary results for the fiscal fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Based on preliminary financial data, Immersion expects fiscal fourth quarter:
- Revenues to be between $10.5 to $11 million
- GAAP Operating expenses to be between $5.6 and $6.0 million
- GAAP Net Income to be between $7.5 and $8.0 million or $0.27 and $0.29 per diluted share
- Non-GAAP Operating expenses to be between $3.5 and $3.9 million
- Non-GAAP Net Income to be between $7.5 and $8.0 million or $0.27 and $0.29 per diluted share
Please refer to the note below on forward-looking statements and the risks involved with such statements as well as the note on non-GAAP financial measures. These preliminary financial results are subject to revision until the Company reports its full fiscal fourth quarter 2020 results on March 4, 2021.
Jared Smith, Immersion’s Interim Chief Executive Officer commented, “We finished the year with strong momentum in our business, delivering sequential growth while continuing to innovate. I’m excited to capitalize on this momentum and on our recent achievements, including the recent success of the DualSense controller for the PlayStation 5 and our contribution to its haptic capabilities. I look forward to providing a more comprehensive update in our upcoming earnings call.”
Immersion to Host Fourth Quarter Conference Call on March 4, 2021
The Company intends to release full results for its fiscal fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020, after market closes on Thursday, March 4, 2021. Immersion will host a corresponding conference call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET). To participate in the live call, analysts and investors should dial 866-548-4713 (conference ID: 2481300) at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call.
A replay of the call will be available until 8:00 p.m. ET on March 04, 2021, by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering the conference ID: 2481300. A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available from the "Events & Presentations" page of Immersion's Investor Relations website at https://ir.immersion.com/news-and-events.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) and American River Bankshares (AMRB) Announce The Signing of a Merger Agreement