Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Closes Acquisition of Federal-Mogul (FDML)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: FDML) and Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP) today announced that Icahn Enterprises has closed its acquisition of Federal-Mogul in an all-cash transaction for $10.00 per share. As a result of the completion of the merger, the common stock of Federal-Mogul will no longer be listed for trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market or any other exchange.
Federal-Mogul will continue to operate through its separate Powertrain and Motorparts segments, each with its own Chief Executive Officer reporting to the board of directors of Federal-Mogul. Upon completion of the merger transaction, Federal-Mogul is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, but will not merge or be combined with any other operating subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises. Federal-Mogul will continue to be governed by a board of directors and audit committee including independent directors and will continue to prepare separate, audited financial statements, which will be reflected in Icahn Enterprises' financial results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) receives US clearance of proposed acquisition of Alexion (ALXN)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Announces Positive Results from the ULTIMATE I & II Phase 3 Trials of Ublituximab in MS to be Presented at American Academy of Neurology 73rd Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!