Ian Williams Named President of Wynn Interactive (WYNN)
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- Intel (INTC) Plans to Take Mobileye Public in Mid-2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WynnBET, the premier online sports betting and casino ("iGaming") app from the global leader in luxury hospitality, Wynn Resorts, announced on Wednesday it has named Ian Williams as President of Wynn Interactive. He will oversee Wynn Interactive's global day-to-day operations.
A 20-year gaming industry veteran, Williams joined WynnBET in October as Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining WynnBET, Williams served as President of Online Gaming for Churchill Downs Inc. and contributed to Churchill Downs Interactive's division developing into one of the most profitable online wagering business in the U.S. Williams helped grow Churchill Downs' horse racing advance-deposit wagering business (Twinspires.com & Betamerica.com) during his five-year tenure, profitably delivering record handle in every year with the company. He was also responsible for spearheading the initial development of Churchill Downs real money sports and iGaming businesses.
A graduate of Leeds Metropolitan University, Williams has 17 years of experience as a C-level executive in the United States, with stops in Canada and the United Kingdom. He also founded Thistle Gaming, a company distributing real-time sports data feeds and virtual racing to the leading bookmakers in Europe and Asia.
For more information, please visit www.WynnBET.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Announces Retirement of President John Carson
- Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) and Trump Media & Technology Group Appoints Devin G. Nunes as CEO
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) ticks off highs as Jim Chanos discusses his short on CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!