ITT Inc (ITT) Declares $0.169 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ITT Inc (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.169 per share, or $0.676 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 4, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Inc (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!