ITT Corp. (ITT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.147; 1% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.147 per share, or $0.588 annualized. This is a 9.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.134.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Oregon Bancorp, Inc. (ORBN) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!