ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.169 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.169 per share, or $0.676 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 6, 2020, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 12, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Ondas Holdings (ONDS) Receives Purchase Order from Major European Rail Customer
- Herman Miller (MLHR) Appoints Mike R. Smith to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!