ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.147 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.147 per share, or $0.588 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) Acquires 10% of Universal Music Group for $4B
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!