IT Tech Packaging (ITP) Prices Common Share and Warrants Offering for Gross Proceeds of $20M
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (NYSE: ITP) ("IT Tech Packaging" or "the Company"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of diversified paper products in North China, announced today the pricing of an underwritten offering of 26,666,666 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 13,333,333 shares of its common stock. Each share of common stock is being sold together with a warrant to purchase one half share of common stock at a combined price to the public of $0.75. Gross proceeds before underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be $20.0 million.
The warrants will be immediately exercisable at a price of $0.75 per share of common stock and will expire five years from the date of issuance. The shares of common stock and the accompanying warrants can only be purchased together in the offering but will be issued separately and will be immediately separable upon issuance. The offering is expected to close on or about March 1, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
The Company also has granted to the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,611,200 shares of common stock and/or warrants to purchase up to 1,305,600 shares of common stock, at the public offering price less discounts and commissions.
The securities described above are being offered by IT Tech Packaging pursuant to a registration statement (File No. 333-223160) that was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on February 22, 2018 and declared effective on June 19, 2018 and a registration statement (File No. 333-.253476) that was filed on February 24, 2021 and became effective upon filing with the SEC. The securities are being offered by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, forming part of the registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Signs Definitive Merger Agreement with SharpLink
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!