IQVIA Holdings (IQV) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance, Offers 1Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IQVIA Holdings (NYSE: IQV) reported Q4 EPS of $2.11, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $2.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.14 billion.
- Revenue of $3,298 million for the fourth quarter grew 13.9 percent year-over-year
- Adjusted EBITDA of $735 million for the fourth quarter increased 14.5 percent year-over-year
- GAAP Diluted Earnings per Share of $0.61 for the fourth quarter; Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share of $2.11 for the fourth quarter grew 21.3 percent year-over-year
- Technology & Analytics Solutions fourth-quarter revenue growth was 17.4 percent year-over-year; R&D Solutions fourth-quarter revenue growth was 14.5 percent year-over-year
- Record fourth-quarter and full-year Free Cash Flow of $574 million and $1.34 billion, respectively
- Full-year 2021 guidance raised for revenue, Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted Diluted EPS
“We closed 2020 with a strong quarter, delivering double-digit growth across all key financial metrics versus what had been a very strong fourth quarter in 2019, once again exceeding our financial targets,” said Ari Bousbib, chairman and CEO of IQVIA. “As expected, R&DS recovered sharply and TAS continued to build on its strong momentum, with both segments reporting mid-teens revenue growth in the quarter. The key markets we serve remain robust and our new business wins in these markets continue to accelerate. As a result of this performance, and the solid momentum we are seeing, we are raising our 2021 financial guidance.”
IQVIA Holdings sees Q1 2021 EPS of $1.81-$1.87, versus the consensus of $1.80. IQVIA Holdings sees Q1 2021 revenue of $3.15-3.2 billion, versus the consensus of $3.01 billion.
IQVIA Holdings sees FY2021 EPS of $7.77-$8.08, versus the consensus of $7.85. IQVIA Holdings sees FY2021 revenue of $12.55-12.9 billion, versus the consensus of $12.51 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IQVIA Holdings (IQV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- Performant Financial (PFMT) Re-Awarded CMS RAC Region 1 Contract
- InMode Ltd. (INMD) Expects Q1 Revenue Between $65.0-$65.4M, EPS Between $0.65-$0.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!