INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (INDT) Announces Launch of Public Offering of 1,750,000 Shares of Common Stock
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDT) (“INDUS” or the “Company”) today announced that it has commenced an offering of 1,750,000 shares of common stock. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 262,500 additional shares of common stock. INDUS intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to finance its development pipeline and acquisitions and for other corporate purposes.
Morgan Stanley and Citigroup are acting as co-lead joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. Baird is acting as bookrunner and BTIG, JMP Securities and J.P. Morgan are acting as co-managers for the proposed offering.
The proposed offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC’s website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Amplitech Group Inc. (AMPG) Prices 2.715M Share Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market
- Mogo (MOGO) Completes Strategic Investment in Crypto Platform, Coinsquare