IN8bio, Inc. (INAB) Prices 4M Share IPO at $10/sh
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IN8bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: INAB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of gamma-delta T cell therapies utilizing its DeltEx platform (“IN8bio” or the “Company”), today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $10.00 per share, for gross proceeds of $40 million, before underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses. All of the shares are being offered by IN8bio. IN8bio’s common stock is expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Market on July 30, 2021, under the symbol “INAB.” The offering is expected to close on August 3, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, IN8bio has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
B. Riley Securities, Inc. is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. A registration statement related to the shares being sold in this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 29, 2021. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained, when available, from B. Riley Securities, Inc., Attention: Prospectus Department, 1300 North 17th Street, Suite 1300, Arlington Virginia 22209, or by telephone at 703-312-9580, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Files For up to $100M IPO
- Regal-Beloit (RBC), Rexnord (RXN) Announce Details For Anticipated Completion Of Combination Of Regal And Rexnord's PMC Business
- Intermedia Cloud Communications (INTM) Files For Up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesB. Riley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!