IMV Inc. (IMV) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.10
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IMV Inc. (NASDAQ: IMV) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.10), versus ($0.14) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69 thousand, versus $51 thousand reported last year.
“We remain focused on our commitment to provide effective and well-tolerated immunotherapies for patients with difficult-to-treat cancers. Clinical programs with our lead immunotherapy are progressing as expected, and we are pleased that maveropepimut-S will soon be evaluated in subjects with HR+/HER2- breast cancer, another unmet medical need,” announced Fred Ors, Chief Executive Officer at IMV. “We are reaching another milestone as our second immunotherapy, DPX-SurMAGE, is entering into a clinical trial in patients with bladder cancer later this year with the support of a C$1.8M grant. Also, we will now benefit from the expertise of two new board members who are recognized strategic thought leaders in immuno-oncology.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IMV Inc. (IMV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Announces Appointment of New CFO
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Expands Board to 18-Members; Adds David Simon, Jim Belardi, Mitra Hormozi, Marc Beilinson and Lynn Swann to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!