IM Cannabis Corp (IMCC) Announces Proposed Securities Offering
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IM Cannabis Corp. (NASDAQ: IMCC), a multi-country operator ("MCO") in the medical and adult-use recreational cannabis sector with operations in Israel, Germany and Canada, announces that it has commenced an overnight marketed offering (the "Offering") of the Company's common shares (each an "Offered Share") on a best-efforts agency basis. The Company may also issue to purchasers of Offered Shares, for no additional consideration, common share purchase warrants (each a "Warrant") that would entitle the holder to purchase common shares of the Company at a price and for a term to be determined in the context of marketing for the Offering.
In addition, the Company expects to grant the agents a 30-day option (the "Over-Allotment Option") to purchase additional Offered Shares and Warrants equal to up to 15% of the aggregate number of such securities to be sold in the Offering (excluding the Over-Allotment Option) on the same terms and conditions.
A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners and Roth Capital Partners have agreed to act as co-lead agents for the proposed Offering in connection with offers and sales in the United States and Roth Canada, ULC will act as the sole agent in Canada. The securities offered under the Offering will be issued and sold in the United States and in the provinces of British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta in Canada in accordance with applicable securities laws. The proposed Offering will be subject to customary conditions and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the proposed Offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or specific terms of the Offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering for: (i) supporting growth initiatives in core markets of Israel, Germany and Canada; (ii) additional strategic mergers and acquisitions opportunities; and (iii) general working capital purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lakeshore Acquisition I Corp. (LAAA) Prices 5M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- The Flowr Corporation Announces Export Agreement to Israel with Focus Medical Herbs and IM Cannabis
- Celsius Holdings Inc. (CELH) Prices 6.518M Share Common Offering at $62.50/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!