IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.71, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
- Revenue of $1.120 billion, with 3 percent total organic revenue growth
- Net income of $149 million and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.37
- Adjusted EBITDA of $467 million and Adjusted earnings per diluted share (Adjusted EPS) of $0.71
- Cash flow from operations of $245 million and free cash flow of $172 million
“We are very pleased with our start to the year, with all of our segments performing at or above our expectations,” said Lance Uggla, chairman and chief executive officer at IHS Markit.
“As our end markets and business continue to recover, we now expect to deliver results in the upper half of our 2021 revenue, Adjusted EBITDA, and Adjusted EPS guidance ranges,” said Jonathan Gear, chief financial officer at IHS Markit.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IHS Markit (INFO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Forestar Group (FOR) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Revenues Beat
- TechnipFMC (FTI) Awarded Significant Subsea Contract for Petrobras’ Marlim and Voador Fields
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!