IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0% to $0.50; 1.2% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 15, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2675 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!