IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.1825; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!