IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 29, 2020, to stockholders of record on May 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of May 14, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corp. (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.1825; 4.2% Yield
- Nucor (NUE) Declares $0.405 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!