HyreCar (HYRE) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ: HYRE), the carsharing marketplace for ridesharing, food, and package delivery services, today announced that it has commenced a proposed underwritten public offering of common stock of the company. HyreCar expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option, solely to cover over-allotments, if any, to purchase additional shares of its common stock. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC and Northland Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
HyreCar intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital, and general corporate purposes including sales and marketing and technology investments to continue to grow our platform.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in the offering has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 7, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellectis (CLLS) Completes Sale of $47 million through its ATM program
- Box (BOX) Confirms Strategic Partnership with KKR (KKR), Including $500 Million KKR-led Investment
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Prices Primary and Upsized Secondary Public Offering at $53.50/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesNorthland Securities, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!