Huttig Building (HBP) Announces Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Huttig Building Products, Inc. (“Huttig” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HBP), a leading domestic distributor of millwork, building materials and wood products, today announced that its Board of Directors, consistent with its strategic review process and in consultation with its financial and legal advisors, has initiated a process to evaluate potential strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value.
No assurances can be given regarding the outcome or timing of the review process. Huttig has not set a timetable for completion of the review process and does not intend to disclose developments related to the process unless and until the Board determines that further disclosure is appropriate or required.
Huttig has retained Lincoln International as its financial advisor to assist with the strategic review process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Acquires SCALABLE Network Technologies
- Amplify Energy (AMPY) issues statement on environmental remediation efforts in Southern California
- iClick Interactive Asia Group (ICLK) Receives Another Unsolicited Preliminary Non-Binding Indicative Offer to Acquire the Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesHousing Starts, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!