HubSpot (HUBS) plans reduction of workforce by approximately 7%
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts HUBS Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) disclosed:
On January 25, 2023, the Board of Directors of HubSpot, Inc. (the “Company”) authorized a restructuring plan (the “Plan”) that is designed to reduce operating costs and enable investment in key opportunities for long-term growth while driving continued profitability. The Plan includes a reduction of the Company’s current workforce by approximately 7% and a lease consolidation to create higher density across our workspaces.
The Company estimates that it will incur charges of approximately $72.0 million to $105.0 million in connection with the Plan, consisting primarily of cash expenditures. $24.0 million to $31.0 million of the charges under the Plan are related to employee severance costs and $48.0 million to $74.0 million of the charges are related to lease consolidation.
The actions associated with the workforce reduction under the Plan are expected to be substantially complete by the end of the first quarter of 2023, subject to local law and consultation requirements. The actions associated with the lease consolidation under the Plan are expected to be fully completed in 2023.
The estimates of the charges and expenditures that the Company expects to incur in connection with the Plan, and timing thereof, are subject to a number of assumptions, including local law requirements in various jurisdictions, and actual amounts may differ from the estimates discussed above.
A Letter to the Company’s employees from Yamini Rangan, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, regarding the reduction of the Company’s workforce under the Plan is attached to this Current Report on Form 8-K as Exhibit 99.1 and is incorporated by reference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HubSpot (HUBS) trading at a discount to large-cap software - Morgan Stanley
- Hepsiburada (HEPS) Receives Nasdaq Non-Compliance Notice
- HubSpot Inc (HUBS) PT Raised to $466 at Morgan Stanley, analyst says shares trading at a discount
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesUBS, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!