Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 71c, Revenues Beat; Boosts Share Buyback Program to $200M
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) reported Q3 EPS of $1.71, $0.71 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $537.88 million versus the consensus estimate of $345.25 million.
“By almost every measure this was a standout quarter for the firm. Not only did we produce record results in all three business segments, but we were once again recognized for our leading positions in both M&A and Financial Restructuring. I am proud to announce that in 2020 and for the sixth year in a row, we were recognized as the #1 M&A advisor in the U.S. based on number of completed transactions, and in 2020 and for the seventh year in a row, we were recognized as the #1 Restructuring Advisor globally based on number of completed transactions, both per Refinitiv. I am very proud of our employees for achieving these rankings.” stated Scott Beiser, Chief Executive Officer of Houlihan Lokey.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Houlihan Lokey (HLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
- Kohl's (KSS) Sends Letter to Shareholders Featuring a Q&A with CEO Michelle Gass and CFO Jill Timm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!