Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Announces New UPLIZNA Data in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Horizon Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) today announced that new UPLIZNA and NMOSD data analyses will be presented at the virtual 37th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) 2021, Oct. 13-15. UPLIZNA is the first and only FDA-approved anti-CD19 B-cell-depleting humanized monoclonal antibody for the treatment of adult patients with anti-aquaporin-4 (AQP4) antibody positive NMOSD.
- P028: Extent of B-cell depletion is associated with disease activity reduction in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: results from the N-MOmentum study (J. Bennett)
- P029: The impact of low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A gene polymorphisms in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder and implications for treatment outcomes: results from the N-MOmentum study (J. Bennett)
- P037: Safety and efficacy of inebilizumab in NMOSD over a mean treatment duration of 3.2 years: end of study data from the N-MOmentum trial (B. Cree)
- P044: Patients with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder display hallmarks of systemic autoimmunity: broad serum autoreactivity to nuclear antigens and elevated interferon-inducible gene expression (S. Pittock)
In addition, Horizon will host a symposium Friday, Oct. 15 from 10:45-11:45 a.m. CEST called “Unraveling the Complexities of NMOSD.” The symposium will feature two presentations, including “Advanced NMOSD: B Cells and Beyond,” with Benjamin M. Greenberg, M.D., M.H.S., professor of neurology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, and “NMOSD in the Therapeutic Era: Revisiting Treatment Rationale and Approaches,” presented by Friedemann Paul, M.D., professor of clinical neuroimmunology and head of the neuroimmunology outpatient clinic at the Experimental and Clinical Research Centre, Charite University Medicine Berlin.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Presents Long-Term Switch Data Reinforcing Biktarvy® as a Treatment Option for a Broad Range of People Living With HIV
- Moderna (MRNA), J&J (JNJ) Vaccine Booster EUAs Approved by FDA, Along with "Mix and Match" Booster Doses
- LogicBio Therapeutics (LOGC) Announces Successful Repopulation of Diseased Livers in Mice with Healthy Corrected Hepatocytes in Two New Indications Using GeneRide Genome Editing Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!