HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HomeStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: HMST), the parent company of HomeStreet Bank today announced that the Board of Directors has approved an expansion of our share repurchase program and a $0.25 per share quarterly dividend.
The approved expansion of our share repurchase program allows for the repurchase for up to $15 million in aggregate amount of shares of the Company’s common stock. Under this program, the Company may repurchase shares from time to time in the open market, in privately negotiated stock purchases or pursuant to any trading plan that may be adopted in accordance with Rule 10b-18 and Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and applicable federal securities laws. The share repurchase plan does not obligate the Company to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and it may be terminated, modified or suspended at any time at the Company's discretion.
The Board of Directors also approved a dividend of $0.25 per common share. The dividend is payable on August 24, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 10, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.3475 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Presidio Property Trust (SQFT) Announces up to $10M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, FDIC, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!