Home Depot (HD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q3 EPS of $3.18, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $3.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $31.9 billion.
"The third quarter was another exceptional quarter for The Home Depot as we saw the continuation of outsized demand for home improvement projects, which has led to sales growth of more than $15 billion through the first nine months of the year," said Craig Menear, chairman and CEO. "Our ability to effectively adapt to this high-demand environment is a testament to both the investments we have made in the business as well as our associates' focus on customers. We continue to lean into these investments because we believe they are critical in enabling market share growth in any economic environment. I am proud of the resilience and strength our associates have continued to demonstrate, and I would like to thank them and our supplier partners," said Menear.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
- Fisker (FSR) releases business update, prioritizing deliveries and advancing partnership discussions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!