Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.50 per share, or $6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2020, to stockholders of record on June 4, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 3, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- McDonald's (MCD) Shareholders Re-Elect All 12 Directors at Annual Meeting
- Peoples, Ltd. (PPLL) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!