Home Depot (HD) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street jumps on upbeat retail guidance, easing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.50 per share, or $6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 17, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 3, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Medtronic (MDT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.9% to $0.68; 2.6% Yield
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!